The Draft KitTM knows how important
privacy is to you. Because of our interest in protecting your privacy, our
company has adopted the following privacy principles to underscore our
commitment to our valued customers. We will never share your information with
1. We recognize that you expect privacy and security in
your affairs. We understand the need to safeguard sensitive information about
you that you have entrusted to us. We maintain standards and procedures,
including our Deletion Policy, designed to avoid misuses of information.
2. We collect, retain, and use information about you only where we reasonably believe that it will help us administer our business or provide products and services to you. We collect and retain information only for specific business purposes, after which, in accordance with our Deletion Policy, that information is removed from our business records.
3. We have procedures to help ensure that information about you is accurate, current, and complete in accordance with commercial standards. We will respond in a timely manner to your requests to correct inaccurate or incomplete information.
4. We limit employee access to information to employees with a business reason to know that information. Our employees understand the importance of confidentiality, and we take appropriate steps to assure the integrity of the information we collect.
5. We do not reveal specific information about our
customers to parties outside of our corporation. It is for our independent use
and will be disclosed only if you authorize it or the disclosure is otherwise
lawfully permitted or required.
6. We employ latest and most updated encryption technology for online purchases. Confirmation of the security of online transactions on the Draft Kit website can be determined through the presence of a security certificate, also known as a Digital ID, issued by ThawteTM.